Google

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO GO TO JAIL

I read that it cost taxpayers $1,000 a day to keep Paris Hilton in prison. But what amazes me is that taxpayers pay $100.00 a day to care for ordinary inmates.

I figure my expenses come to $25.00 a day, and that includes what I spend on Spaz. I don’t live high on the hog, but there is ham in my frig and I have cable, and I’m on the internet. I stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I also spend $3.00 a day on gas, an expense I’m sure the inmate need not incur.

So, what the hell does an inmate need? A cell. Three meals a day. Toiletries. I mean, how much can an orange jumpsuit cost?

5 comments:

oliveoyl64 said...

Hey Jim,

I am so glad I found your blog. Some days it just really lifts me up. Don't feel like you are alone in this cruel world, I am right there with you.

Wally Banners said...

dude no offense but dam you live worse than inmate. LMAO 25 buck a day ya if your in Pakistan I guess lol.Just teasing man. I am Mr. Cheap at 25 bucks a day your Donald Trump compared to me. If I could be assured my cats wouldn't waste me in middle of night I 'd take their food too.

Jim said...

Thanks for the company, olive. And I'm glad to see you're blogging more. I can't get that fish hook out of my mind.

Leo said...

Just wanted to say, your blog is hilarious! Keep up the good "humor" work.

Jim said...

Thanks again, leo. I appreciate that.